- Roughness meters
- Hardness Meters
- Eddy current crack detectors
- Computerised visual inspections
- 3D coordinate measuring machine (CMM)
- Form testers
The company’s mission is to manufacture high-precision machined products and turned parts.
The company’s vision is to become a significant global leader, offering comprehensive solutions within the field of high-precision turned and machined parts as well as all complementary industrial activities required by our customers.
- Quality is essential to the company's competitiveness and it is a key aspect in customer satisfaction.
- We are all responsible for quality. Every department at the organisation must work as ‘a business unit’ to achieve the satisfaction of its customers, whether they are internal or external, ensuring compliance with clients’, legal and applicable regulatory requirements. This is the only way to guarantee overall quality in the process.
- Doing things well first time round is more profitable than detecting errors and then correcting them: prevention is better than cure.
- Our goal is MAXIMUM QUALITY: zero defects.
- Defects must be eradicated, their causes analysed and solutions provided that do not add cost.
- Individual commitment and responsibility to the job at hand are the keys to achieving our quality objectives.
- Contributing our ideas is essential to solving problems and optimising quality.
- Information, communication, participation, training and innovation are fundamental tools in achieving MAXIMUM QUALITY.
- Trusting in the team is a factor of progress and it can be achieved via professionalism, scrupulous ethics of quality and continuous improvement. This will have a direct impact on the customer’s level of satisfaction.
- At Industrias Teixidó we believe in the spirit of maximum quality: QUALITY process and product, QUALITY management, communication and service, and QUALITY work and life.