Protecting your personal information and your privacy are of paramount importance to us. We therefore process your information pursuant to (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, dated April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals regarding processing personal information and the free flow of said data, which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, the “GDPR”).
Hence, pursuant to the GPDR, INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ hereby informs of the following:
For the purposes of data protection regulations, pursuant to Article 4, No. 7 GDPR, the Controller for the www.iteixido.com website is the Company INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ, S.A. (hereafter”INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ”), with registered offices at Carretera de Alcolea, 4 – E-43390 Riudecols (Tarragona), Tax ID No. ESA43015536, registered at the Business Register of Tarragona, Volume 89, Book 34/3rd, Section of Corporations, Folio 199, Page 2148, First entry dated February 8, 1972.
Should you have any question regarding the processing of your information by INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDO, please contact us by any of the following methods:
- By regular mail addressed to INDUSTRIAS TEIXICÓ, Carretera de Alcolea, 4; E-43390 Riudecols;
- By e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Data to be processed
For a greater ease and transparency for users, data protection policies have been split into different sections in terms of the users’ specific needs: Website forms (“Contact” and “Work with Us” sections); business communications; and business relationships, respectively.
3.1 "Contact" form
Please note that information provided by users shall be processed by INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ in order to manage user’s requests. Should we need to get in touch with you, we shall send you an e-mail.
The purpose of collecting and processing said information is:
- To provide the information requested by the users in the “Contact” form on the iteixido.com website;
- To resolve the issues submitted; and
- To provide information on our product offers in the portal owned by INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDO.
Processing said data for the first two purposes is based on the user’s consent (for the third function, see section 3.3 below). Your information shall not be released to third parties, unless there is a legal requirement to do so. The data provided shall be retained for no longer than 12 months.
Furthermore, we remind you that you are entitled to access, correct and remove your personal information at any time, to object to the processing of your data, in the manner and within the limits prescribed by law, and to request that the processing or portability of the data be restricted. You may do so by writing to INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ, at: Carretera de Alcolea, 4; E-43390 Riudecols, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
You are specifically informed that INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ does not make automated decisions on this type of data. Users are reminded of their right to lodge a claim at the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia española de protección de datos, or AEPD), if they believe any of their rights has been violated under current legal provisions: AEPD; Jorge Juan 6; E-28001 Madrid; Tel.: +34 912 663 517.
3.2 "Work with us" Form
Please note that the information provided by users will be processed by INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ to include you in staff selection processes matching your profile.
Processing said information is based on the applicant’s consent when providing his or her information. Your information shall not be released to third parties, unless there is a legal requirement to do so. The data provided shall be retained for no longer than twelve (12) months.
We shall process the following personal information contained in your application: First and las names; address; e-mail address; telephone number; citizenship; date of birth; availability date and period; document upload (such as resume (CV), pictures, certificates, etc.); personal remarks. INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ will process the information in order to (i) manage your application / check your ability to cover the published vacancy, if any; (ii) contact you; and (iii) handle your application file.
In the event we offered you a contract, you would be informed about how your personal information is processed in this employment context.
On the other hand, should you not be selected for the applied position or if you do not match the profile of currently open processed, your information shall be retained for future staff selection processes that might fit your profile for up to three years, after which time your resume will be permanently removed.
Should your information change, please let us know at once in writing.
In addition, please remember you are entitled at any time to access, correct and remove your personal information, to object to its processing, and to request that processing or portability of data be restricted; this may be done by writing to INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ, at Carretera de Alcolea, 4; E-43390 Riudecols, or by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are specifically informed that INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ does not make automated decisions on this type of data. Job applicants are reminded they are entitled to file a claim at the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), if they believe any of their rights has been violated under current legal provisions: AEPD; Jorge Juan 6; E-28001 Madrid; Tel.: +34 912 663 517.
3.3 Business Communications
We inform you that personal information provided through the “Contact” form, and your e-mail address will also be processed by INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDO to send you, by any means, business communications relating to the products we offer or other services of our Company that may be of interest to you.
Processing said information is based on INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ's legitimate interest to keep those who have contacted the Company informed. Your information shall not be released to third parties, unless there is a legal requirement to do so. The data provided shall be retained for no longer than twelve months.
Please note you may object at any time to receiving this type of communications; to this end, please email the following address: email@example.com, and stating “REMOVAL FROM THE DISTRIBUTION LIST” on the subject line.
In addition, please remember you are entitled at any time to access, correct and remove your personal information, to object to its processing, and to request that data processing or portability be restricted; this may be done by writing to INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ, at Carretera de Alcolea, 4; E-43390 Riudecols, or by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are specifically informed that INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ does not make automated decisions on this type of data. Recipients of email communications are hereby reminded they are entitled to file a complaint at the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) if they believe any of their rights has been violated under current legal provisions: AEPD; Jorge Juan 6; E-28001 Madrid; Tel.: +34 912 663 517.
3.4 Business Relationships
We may process the following types of personal information about current or future contact persons from our clients, suppliers and partners (each of them being a “business partner”) within the context of the business relationship with INDUTRIAS TEIXIDO:
- Contact information, such as full name, work site address, work phone number, work cell phone number, work fax number and work e-mail address;
- Payment information, as needed to process payments and prevent fraud, including credit/debit card numbers, security codes and other related billing information;
- Additional information necessarily processed in a project or contractual relationship with INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ, or that is provided willingly through the business relationship, including personal information regarding orders placed, payments made and project milestones;
- Personal information obtained from public sources, specific databases (such as Register of Defaulters) and credit agencies; and
- When legally required to assess compliance with business relationships: Date of birth, ID numbers, ID cards and information on relevant and significant litigation or other legal procedures regarding said relationships.
INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ may process personal information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with our business relations about products, services and projects from INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ or third parties, for instance when responding to queries or requests, by providing technical information on purchased products;
- To plan, execute and manage the (contractual) relationship, for instance by performing transactions and placing orders for products or services, processing payments, accounting, auditing, billing and collection activities, planning shipments and deliveries, providing repairs and rendering support services;
- Administration and client surveys, marketing campaigns, market analysis (see section 3.3 above);
- To ensure and protect the security of our products, services and website by preventing and detecting security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activities;
- To ensure that legal requirements are fulfilled (such as record-keeping requirements), control exports and customs, requirements of our business relationships in terms of compliance control (to prevent money laundering offenses) and INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ’s industrial policies or standards; and
- To resolve disputes, enforce compliance of our contractual agreements and file, exercise and defend legal complaints.
Processing personal data is needed to comply with the aforementioned purposes. Unless otherwise stated upon the collection, processing said data will be based on the following:
- You have provided your express consent for your personal information to be processed, pursuant to Article 6.1.a) of the GDPR;
- Processing is needed to comply with the contractual relationshipwith you, pursuant to Article 6.1.b) of the GDPR; and/or
- Processing is needed for the proper operation or management of our business relationship with you, pursuant to Article 6.1.f) of the GDPR.
Your information shall not be released to third parties, unless there is a legal requirement to do so. The information provided shall be kept for the duration of our business relationship and once it ends, up to the maximum term set by regulations governing the relationship (namely, tax regulations).
We remind you that you are entitled to access, correct and remove your personal information at any time, to object to the processing of your data, and to request that the processing or portability of the data be restricted. You may do so by writing to INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ, at: Carretera de Alcolea, 4; E-43390 Riudecols, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
You are specifically informed that INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ does not make automated decisions on this type of data. Our business relations are reminded they are entitled to lodge a complaint at the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) if they believe any of their rights has been violated under current legal provisions: AEPD; Jorge Juan 6; E-28001 Madrid; Tel.: +34 912 663 517.
A cookie is a file downloaded onto your computer when accessing certain websites. Among other things, cookies enable a website to store and retrieve information on the user’s browsing habits or his/her computer. Depending on the information they contain and how the computer is used, they can be used to recognize the user.
- User Interface Customization Cookies: This website contains a “preferred language” cookie that is used as a reminder of the selected language. This type of cookies is customarily used in multilingual portals.
- Technical Cookies: Those allow users to browse the website or application and to use different options or services contained therein. For instance, to control the flow and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access web areas, recalling the items of an order, fill out the registration application or participate at an event, use security elements while browsing and store contents to release videos or sound and share contents through social networks.
- Analysis Cookies: These enable the Controller who is responsible for them to follow-up on, and analyze the behavior of users of websites to which they are linked. The information gathered with this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, application or platform, and to develop browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms in order to introduce enhancements in terms of the data analysis on the use that users make of the service.
How are cookies disabled or eliminated?
It is possible to enable blocking or eliminating the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options on the server installed. The secure steps to disable or eliminate cookies in main browser are listed below:
To configure licenses relating to cookies installed on the Google Chome browser, click on the following link.
To configure licenses relating to cookies installed on the Mozilla Firefox browser, click on the following link.
To configure licenses relating to cookies installed on the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser, click on the following link.
To configure licenses relating to cookies installed on the Safari browser, click on the following link.
ATTENTION: If the cookies on your browser are blocked, certain services or functionalities on the www.iteixido.com Internet site may not be available.
5. Parties Who Perform the Processing
In the event third parties access files containing information received through the www.iteixido.com website, with whom it is required to enter into the agreement provided by Article 28 RGPDUE, said agreement shall be signed pursuant to the terms set forth in said Article, which will contractually govern the use and confidential nature of personal data, as provided in current legislation.
6. Medidas de seguridad
INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ has adopted legally required security levels to protect personal information and has implemented all technical means and measures available to it to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of said information.
7. What are your rights?
Persons owning processed data per the description in section 3 above, and the owners of data contained in any processes owned by INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDO may turn to the company, as Controller of the processing, in order to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability, and as the case may be, limitation (ARCOPL) rights with regards to the rights being processed.
These rights are of an “extremely personal”nature, and may therefore only be exercised by the interested party or his/her legal representative, subject to verification of his/her identity or, as needed, to the adequacy of representation.
You may exercise the following rights with INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ, by regular mail to INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ, Carretera de Alcolea, 4, E-43390 Riudecols (Tarragona), or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Right of access (Article 15 GDPR): You have the right to have INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ confirm whether it is processing your personal information or not. Furthermore, you have the right to be informed about the purpose of the processing; the personal information categories; the recipients or types of personal information recipients; the expected retention period ; the existence of a right to remove or correct your personal information; whether you are entitled to complain and to find out about any information available on the origin of your data.
- Right to Rectification (Article 16 GDPR): You have the right to have INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ correct your personal data without delay. This right involves allowing us to correct inaccurate data and to complete incomplete information.
- Right to Erasure (Article 17 GDPR): You are entitled to have INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ erase your personal data without undue delay, if none of the legal bases set forth in Article 17.1.a) RGPD survives (for instance, the purpose for the processing) and there is no longer any need to process your data.
- Right to Restriction of Processing (Article 18 GDPR): In the cases set forth in Article 18 GDPR (such as, inaccuracy of processed personal data, illegal processing, etc.). You are also entitled to have INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ restrict the processing.
- Right to Data Portability (Article 20 GDPR): You have the right to receive relevant personal data you may have made available to INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ in a structured, commonly used format, and to have INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ send them to a different Controller (such as another law firm).
- Right to Object (Article 21 GDPR): You have the right to object at any time to have your personal information from being processed, in regards to this Internet site, and to request that the processing be restricted (see above) while your objection is resolved.
- Withdrawing Consent Declarations (Article 7 GDPR): You may withdraw at any time the consent granted to INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDÓ. Withdrawing your consent will have no bearing on the legality of any prior data processing based on said consent.
Furthermore, you may at any time lodge a complaint at the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, AEPD): Jorge Juan 6; E-28001 Madrid; Tel.: +34 912 663 517.
8. Change in regulations
INDUSTRIAS TEIXIDO reserves the right to modify the present Policy in order to adapt it to legal or jurisprudence developments, or those resulting from existing “Type Codes” on the matter. Such changes shall be notified sufficiently in advance on our Internet site, without prejudice of requesting the necessary consent from those concerned when it is not deemed granted pursuant to the terms of the present Policy.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any doubt, question or comment regarding the present regulations. To do so, please send an email to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.